You deserve to eat well. Cooking is not just something we do for other people. It is something we do for ourselves. In A Room of One’s Own, Virginia Woolf wrote, “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” It’s time to step into your kitchen and make it your own. This blog is intended to help you along that journey. I will share recipes, tips, tutorials, product and tool recommendations – all focused on helping you prepare delicious, healthy and affordable meals.To get you started, I am sharing with you my ten basic principles of single serving cooking.
My Single Serving Basic Principles
4. Never make just one serving.
5. Keep your fridge empty and your freezer & pantry full.
6. Don’t waste good calories on bad food.
7. Do the math – dividing recipes.
8. Keep healthy foods where you can see them.
9. Get some good tools.
10. Share the love (and the calories).